On November 24th Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles will be celebrating Small Business Saturday! Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is Small Business Saturday, a day for eco- and socially-conscious holiday shopping in support of small, local businesses that are the engines of the nation’s economy. Crafted represents more than 100 local, independent artists and crafters under one roof, with the perfect gifts for absolutely anyone!
Be one of the first 200 visitors to Crafted on November 24th and receive an incredibly cool CRAFTED tote bag that is made from recycled military scrap material by disabled veterans at the West LA Veterans Administration. So cool!
More Crafted events for November 24th:
• Visit SANTA and Mrs. Claus from 12-3 p.m.
• Dancers from the The San Pedro City Ballet will be doing mini Nutcracker performances at noon and 1:30 pm.
• DJ Frank FoReal will be spinning from 3 – 6 p.m.
• Belly Bombz food truck from 11am-3pm
• A Bite Truck food truck from 1pm-5pm
Parking is now FREE FOR EVERYONE at Crafted! So come by this holiday season and get your holiday shopping finished off with some of the most amazing handmade creations you can find in person!